Volume 27:1 – Fall 2019
- Brian C. Kalt, Presidential Impeachment and Removal: From the Two-Party System to the Two-Reality System, 27 Geo. Mason L. Rev. __ (2019) (working copy).
- Ronald A. Cass, Nationwide Injunctions’ Governance Problems: Forum-Shopping, Politicizing Courts, and Eroding Constitutional Structure
- Amy K. Lehr, Fiduciary Duties for a Globalized World: Stakeholder Theory Reconceived
- Katherine Florey, Resituating Territoriality
- Sean M. O’Connor, Distinguishing Different Kinds of Property in Patents and Copyrights
- James A. Heilpern, Acting Officers
- MJ Egan, When Current Becomes Past…Where Is the Line? The ADA’S Safe Harbor Provision, the Opioid Crisis, & the Search for a Solution
- Richard J. Markel, A Procedure to Play Fair After Wayfair: What CivPro Can Teach Us About the Reach of State Sales Tax in the E-Commerce Era.