Volume 26:4 – SPRING 2019
- David E. Bernstein, Class Legislation, Fundamental Rights, and the Origins of Lochner and Liberty of Contract, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1023 (2019).
- Howard Gillman, What Is, and Isn’t, Currently Disputed About Lochner-Era Police-Powers Jurisprudence (a response to David E. Bernstein), 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1049 (2019).
- Anthony B. Sanders, “Privileges and/or Immunities” in State Constitutions Before the Fourteenth Amendment, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1059 (2019).
- Evan D. Bernick, Substantive Due Process for Justice Thomas, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1087 (2019).
- Christopher R. Green, Our Bipartisan Due Process Clause, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1147 (2019).
- Ilya Shapiro & Josh Blackman,The Once and Future Privileges or Immunities Clause, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1207 (2019).
- Robert D. Anderson, Alison Jones & William E. Kovacic, Preventing Corruption, Supplier Collusion, and the Corrosion of Civic Trust: A Procompetitive Program to Improve the Effectiveness and Legitimacy of Public Procurement, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1233 (2019).
- Ilya Shapiro & Nathan Harvey, Break Up the Ninth Circuit, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1299 (2019).
- Patrick A. Wallace, The Long Arm of the EU: The Reach of Brussels’ Data Protection Regime into the United States, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1331 (2019).
- Tyler J. Kubik, The Efficiencies Defense After Anthem: Asymmetric Burdens and Strict Scrutiny of Merger Efficiencies, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1365 (2019).