Volume 26:2 – Fall 2018
- Marc Edelman, Regulating Sports Gambling in the Aftermath of Murphy v. National Collegiate Athletic Association, working copy.
- Kyle Langvardt, A New Deal for the Online Public Sphere: Relief, Recovery, Reform
- Kevin Caves & Hal Singer, When the Econometrician Shrugged: Identifying and Plugging Gaps in the Consumer Welfare Standard
- Maytal Gilboa & Yotam Kaplan, The Mistake About Mistakes: Rethinking Partial and Full Restitution
- Jesse M. Cross, When Courts Should Ignore Statutory Text
- Jorge Padilla, Douglas H. Ginsburg & Koren W. Wong-Ervin, Antitrust Analysis Involving Intellectual Property and Standards: Implications from Economics
- Caroline A. Harman, Defining the Third Way: The Special Respect Legal Status of Frozen Embryos
- Kyle J. Sweeney, The Nonresident Real Estate Withholding: An Exit Tax in Disguise?
- Alyssa Vallar, Robots on the Road: Fourth Amendment Implications of Stopping and Searching an Autonomous Vehicle
- Vanessa Duguay, Views or Votes: The Challenge of Mass Comments in Rulemaking