Volume 26:2 – Fall 2018
- Marc Edelman, Regulating Sports Gambling in the Aftermath of Murphy v. National Collegiate Athletic Association, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 313 (2019).
- Kyle Langvardt, A New Deal for the Online Public Sphere, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 341 (2019).
- Kevin Caves & Hal Singer, When the Econometrician Shrugged: Identifying and Plugging Gaps in the Consumer-Welfare Standard, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev 395 (2019).
- Maytal Gilboa & Yotam Kaplan, The Mistake About Mistakes: Rethinking Partial and Full Restitution, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 427 (2019).
- Jesse M. Cross, When Courts Should Ignore Statutory Text, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 453 (2019).
- Caroline A. Harman, Defining the Third Way—The Special-Respect Legal Status of Frozen Embryos, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 515 (2019).
- Kyle J. Sweeney, The Nonresident Real Estate Withholding: An Exit Tax in Disguise?, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev 549 (2019).
- Alyssa Vallar, Robots on the Road: Fourth Amendment Implications of Stopping and Searching an Autonomous Vehicle, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 587 (2019).
- Vanessa Duguay, Views or Votes: The Challenge of Mass Comments in Rulemaking, 26 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 625 (2019).