Volume 25:3 – Summer 2018
- Michael T. Morley, Spokeo: The Quasi-Hohfeldian Plaintiff and the Nonfederal Federal Question, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 583 (2018).
- Luis Chiesa, The Model Penal Code, Mass Incarceration, and the Racialization of American Criminal Law, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 605 (2018).
- Mirko Bagaric & Gabrielle Wolf, Sentencing by Computer: Enhancing Sentencing Transparency and Predictability, and (Possibly) Bridging the Gap Between Sentencing Knowledge and Practice, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev 653 (2018).
- Kristin J. Hazelwood, Pipelines, Electrical Lines, and Little Pink Houses: Do Any Limits on “Public Use” Remain in Eminent Domain Law? 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev 711 (2018).
- Nicole Buonocore Porter, Cumulative Hardship, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev 753 (2018).