Volume 25:3 – 2018
- Michael T. Morley, Spokeo: The Quasi-Hohfeldian Plaintiff and the Nonfederal Federal Question, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 577 (2018).
- Luis Chiesa, The Model Penal Code, Mass Incarceration, and the Racialization of American Criminal Law, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 599 (2018).
- Mirko Bagaric & Gabrielle Wolf, Sentencing by Computer: Enhancing Sentencing Transparency and Predictability, and (Possibly) Bridging the Gap Between Sentencing Knowledge and Practice
- Kristin J. Hazelwood, Pipelines, Electricity, Transmission Lines, and Little Pink Houses: Do Any Limits on “Public Use” Remain in Eminent Domain Law?
- Nicole Buonocore Porter, Cumulative Hardship
- Katie J. MacDowell, Thinking Beyond Ban the Box: How to Alleviate Disproportionate Sentencing to Assist Ex-Offenders in Rejoining Society, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev. ___ (2018) (working copy).
- David Fox, Considering the Cost: Applying Michigan v. EPA to Financial Regulations, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev. ___ (2018) (working copy).
- Matthew E. Sweet, Stretching the Attenuation Doctrine to its Limits: How the Supreme Court Erred in Utah v. Strieff and What Can be Done to Preserve the Doctrine