Volume 25:1 – Fall 2017
- Robert F. Turner, FISA Section 702: An Unconstitutional Infringement of Executive Power, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1 (2017).
- Michael I. Krauss, Freedom from Control, Freedom from Choice? How Will Tort Law Deal with Autonomous Vehicles?, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 20 (2017).
- Michael Thomas Murphy, Just and Speedy: On Civil Discovery Sanctions for Luddite Lawyers, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 36 (2017).
- Eric A. Johnson, Two Kinds of Coincidence: Why Courts Distinguish Dependent from Independent Intervening Causes, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 77 (2017).
- Marc Chase McAllister, Modernizing the Video Privacy Protection Act, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 102 (2017).
- Kevin Bennardo, The Third Precedent, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 148 (2017).
- David Pimentel, Civil Asset Forfeiture Abuses: Can State Legislation Solve the Problem?, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 173 (2017).
- Zachary T. Schutz, Knowledge as a Barrier to Employment Mobility: Does Virginia Recognize the Doctrine of Inevitable Disclosure in Trade Secrets Cases?, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 220 (2017).
- Daniel Masakayan, The Unconscious Discrimination Paradox: How Expanding Title VII to Incorporate Implicit Bias Cannot Solve the Issues Posed by Unconscious Discrimination, 25 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 246 (2017).