Volume 24:3 – Spring 2017
- George L. Priest, A Principled Approach Toward Insurance Law: The Economics of Insurance and the Current Restatement Project, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 635 (2017).
- Stacy Seicshnaydre, Disparate Impact and the Limits of Local Discretion After Inclusive Communities
- Herbert Hovenkamp, Appraising Merger Efficiencies
- Rishi Batra, Improving the Uniform Partition of Heirs Property Act
- Tom Baker & Kyle D. Logue, In Defense of the Restatement of Liability Insurance Law
- Camilla Hundley, A National Goal: How Courts Can Rehabilitate Congress’s Intent After Historic Boardwalk Hall
- Kyle Simpson, What Constitutes a Grave Risk of Harm?: Lowering the Hague Child Abduction Convention’s Article 13(b) Evidentiary Burden to Protect Domestic Violence Victims