- Christopher E. Mills, Raisin Cane?: Takings Jurisprudence After Horne v. Department of Agriculture, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1 (2015).
- Robert Anderson IV, The Long and Short of Corporate Governance, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 19 (2015).
- Felix B. Chang, Financial Market Bottlenecks and the “Openness” Mandate, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 69 (2015).
- Daniel P. O’Gorman, “Prove Me Wrong” Cases and Consideration Theory, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 125 (2015).
- Anna Gentry, Corporate Personhood and Nonprofit Director Duty of Obedience: Legal Implications that Necessitate Expanded Standing to Sue, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 165 (2015).
- Elena Kamenir, Seeking Antitrust Class Certification: The Role of Individual Damage Calculations in Meeting Class Action Predominance Requirements, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 199 (2015).
- Caitlin O’Connell, The End of Patent Extraterritoriality? The Reconciliation of the Patent and Copyright First Sale Doctrine, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 229 (2015).