Volume 24:5 – Symposium 2017
Featuring Articles and Essays from the George Mason Law Review’s 20th Annual Antitrust Symposium:
Twenty Years in Antitrust and Lessons for a New Administration
- Terry Calvani, Introduction, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1057 (2017).
- Hon. Maureen K. Olhausen, Opening Address, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1061 (2017).
- Douglas H. Ginsburg & John M. Taladay, Comity’s Enduring Vitality in a Globalized World, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1069 (2017).
- Koren W. Wong-Ervin, Evan Hicks & Ariel Slonim, Tying and Bundling Involving Standard-Essential Patents, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1091 (2017).
- Joanna Tsai & Yajin Jiang, Lessons from an Analysis of the Economic Approaches in China and the United States in Recent and Earlier Cross-Jurisdictional Merger Cases, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1117 (2017).
- Gabriella Monahova, Chetan Sanghvi & John Scalf, From Staples to Staples: 20 Years of Merger Enforcement in the United States, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1141 (2017).
- Zhao Bingling & He Jing, How China’s Enforcement Agencies and Courts Are Shaping Antitrust Policies on Vertical Restraints, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1171 (2017).
- C. Boyden Gray, Extra Icing on An Unconstitutional Cake Already Frosted? A Constitutional Recipe for the CFPB, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1213 (2017).
- Nelson Lund, Fourth Circuit Shootout: “Assault Weapons” and the Second Amendment, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1233 (2017).
- Theresa Du, Cece v. Holder and the Inadequacy in the Asylum Process for Helping Potential Transitional Human Trafficking Victims, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1247 (2017).
- Shannon Russell, The Burden Is Undue: Whole Woman’s Health and the Evolution, Clarification, and Application of the Undue Burden Standard, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1271 (2017).
- Daniel Shapiro, The Powers of Economic War and Peace: The Constitutionality of the Protecting Florida’s Investments Act, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1301 (2017).