Volume 24:4 – SUmmer 2017
- Kristina M. L. Acri, née Lybecker, Economic Growth and Prosperity Stem from Effective Intellectual Property Rights, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 865 (2017).
- Walter G. Park, Averting a “Tripsxit” From the Global Intellectual Property System, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 883 (2017).
- Stan Liebowitz, The Case for Copyright, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 907 (2017).
- Brett Danaher & Michael D. Smith, Digital Piracy, Film Quality, and Social Welfare, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 923 (2017).
- Kevin Madigan & Adam Mossoff, Turning Gold Into Lead: How Patent Eligibility Doctrine is Undermining U.S. Leadership in Innovation
- Jiarui Liu, The Predatory Effects of Copyright Piracy
- Danielle Barondess, [ADA]pting Policies & Practices: Applying Title II’s Reasonable Modifications Requirement to Law Enforcement Interactions with Individuals with Disabilities
- Lisa Mathews, Hobby Lobby and Hobbes to the Rescue: Clarifying RLUIPA’S Confusing Substantial Burden Test for Land-Use Cases