Volume 24:2 – Winter 2017
Featuring Articles from the Eighth Annual Transatlantic Law Forum, hosted by the Law & Economics Center at the Antonin Scalia Law School at George Mason University
- Michael S. Greve, The Administrative State and Its Law, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 339 (2017).
- Robert R. Gasaway & Ashley C. Parrish, Administrative Law in Flux: An Opportunity for Constitutional Reassessment, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 361 (2017).
- Adam Tomkins, The Guardianship of the Public Interest: A British Tale of Contestable Administrative Law, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 417 (2017).
- Florian Becker, The Development of German Administrative Law, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 453 (2017).
- Alexander Proelss, The Energiewende Under Fire: The Influence of European Union Law on Germany’s Climate Policy, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 477 (2017).
- James W. Coleman, Policymaking by Proposal: How Agencies are Transforming Industry Investment Long Before Rules Can be Tested in Court, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 497 (2017).
- David Zaring, The Legal Response to the Next Financial Crisis, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 533 (2017).
- Christopher C. DeMuth, Sr. & Michael S. Greve, Agency Finance in the Age of Executive Government, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 555(2017).
- Marco Goldoni, The Limits of Legal Accountability of the European Central Bank, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 595 (2017).
- Peter Conti-Brown, Ulysses and the Punch Bowl: The Governance, Accountability, and Independence of the Federal Reserve, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 617 (2017).