Volume 24:1 – Fall 2016
- John S. Ehrett, Political Deadlocks and the Constitutional Duty to Confirm, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1 (2016).
- Jonathan H. Adler, The Senate Has No Constitutional Obligation to Consider Nominees, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 15 (2016).
- Kathryn L. Moore, Closing the Retirement Savings Gap: Are State Automatic Enrollment IRAs the Answer?, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 35 (2016).
- Michael Pappas, A Right to be Regulated?, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 99 (2016).
- Jeannette Cox, Reasonable Accommodations and the ADA Amendments’ Overlooked Potential, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 147 (2016).
- Alberto B. Lopez, Posthumous Privacy, Decedent Intent, and Post-Mortem Access to Digital Assets, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 183 (2016).
- Timothy M. Snyder, You’re Fired! A Case for Agency Moderation of Machine Data in the Employment Context, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 243 (2016).
- Christopher J. Deist, Taking a Stand: Addressing the Issue of Article III Standing Against the NSA Metadata Collection Program Following Obama v. Klayman, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 285 (2016).
- Stacey Harlow, Using “SOX” to Prevent Federal Courts’ Cold Feet About Dodd-Frank’s Whistleblower Provisions, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 315 (2016).