Volume 23:5 – Fall Issue
Featuring Articles and Essays from the 19th Annual Antitrust Symposium: Antitrust in an Interconnected World
- David Crump, Goodbye, “Reasonably Calculated”; You’re Replaced by “Proportionality”: Deciphering the New Federal Scope of Discovery, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1093 (2016).
- Terry Calvani, Abbot Lipski, Jr., Dr. Frank Montag & Randy Tritell, Keynote Panel Discussion, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1107 (2016).
- D. Daniel Sokol & Roisin Comerford, Antitrust and Regulating Big Data, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1129 (2016).
- William E. Kovacic & David A. Hyman, Regulatory Leveraging: Problem or Solution? 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1163 (2016).
- Jan M. Rybnicek & Laura C. Onken, A Hedgehog in Fox’s Clothing? The Misapplication of Guppi Analysis, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1187 (2016).
- Lindsey M. Edwards & Joshua D. Wright, The Death of Antitrust Safe Harbors: Causes and Consequences, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1205 (2016).
- Sara Almousa, Friends with Benefits? Clarifying the Role Relationships Play in Satisfying the Personal Benefit Requirement Under Tipper-Tippee Liability, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1251 (2016).
- David C. Grossman, Blaming the Victim: How FTC Data Security Enforcement Actions Make Companies and Consumers More Vulnerable to Hackers, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1283 (2016).
- Todd Kelly, Sharing is Caring: Protecting the Ability of Qui Tam Relators and the Government to Share Information Under the False Claims Act, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1319 (2016).