Volume 23:4 – Summer Issue
Featuring Articles and Essays from the Center for the Protection of Intellectual Property’s Conference: The IP Platform: Supporting Invention & Inspiration
- Sandra Aistars, Devlin Hartline & Mark Schultz, Copyright Principles and Priorities to Foster a Creative Digital Marketplace, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 769 (2016).
- Matthew Barblan, Copyright as a Platform for Artistic and Creative Freedom, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 793 (2016).
- Stephen Haber, Patents and the Wealth of Nations, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 811 (2016).
- Terry Hart, License to Remix, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 837 (2016).
- Christopher M. Holman, The Mayo Framework is Bad for Your Health, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 901 (2016).
- Justin Hughes, Motion Pictures, Markets, and Copylocks, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 941 (2016).
- Keith Mallinson, Don’t Fix What Isn’t Broken: The Extraordinary Record of Innovation and Success in the Cellular Industry Under Existing Licensing Practices, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 967 (2016).
- Sean M. O’ Connor, Patented Electric Guitar Pickups and the Creation of Modern Music Genres, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1007 (2016).
- James Pooley, The Myth of the Trade Secret Troll: Why the Defend Trade Secrets Act Improves the Protection of Commercial Information, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1045 (2016).
- Eric Priest, Meet the New Media, Same as the Old Media: Real Lessons from China’s Digital Copyright Industries, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1079 (2016).