Volume 23:3 – Spring Issue
Evan Bernick, Towards a Consistent Economic Liberty Jurisprudence, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 479 (2016).
Ian Millhiser, The Most Incompetent Branch, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 507 (2016).
- Kristen M. Blankley, A Uniform Theory of Federal Court Jurisdiction Under the Federal Arbitration Act, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 525 (2016).
- Mark Glover, A Taxonomy of Testamentary Intent, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 569 (2016).
- Jason Scott Johnston, Do Product Bans Help Consumers? Questioning the Economic Foundations of Dodd-Frank Mortgage Regulation, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 617 (2016).
- Zoe Niesel & Bethany A. Corbin, The Knottiest Problem: Unraveling Arising Under Jurisdiction in Copyright Cases, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 697 (2016).
- Danielle Ely, We Can Work It Out: Why Full Federalization of Pre-1972 Sound Recordings Is Necessary to Clarify Ambiguous and Inconsistent State Copyright Laws, 23 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 737 (2016).