- Susan S. DeSanti, Riding the B2B Roller Coaster: The Study and Practice of Antitrust Law in the New Economy, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 559 (2001).
- Mark S. Popofsky, Charting Antitrust’s New Frontier: B2B, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 565 (2001).
- Charles F. Rule & Thomas O. Barnett, B2Bs and Antitrust, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 589 (2001).
- Michael H. Knight & Nicholas A. Widnell, Dark Clouds in the Distance? Network Effects and the Approaching B2B Storm, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 599 (2001).
- Bruce H. Kobayashi, Microsoft Remedies, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 631 (2001).
- Kenneth G. Elzinga, David S. Evans & Albert L. Nichols, United States v. Microsoft: Remedy or Malady?, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 633 (2001).
- John E. Lopatka & William H. Page, Devising a Microsoft Remedy that Serves Consumers, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 691 (2001).
- Stan J. Liebowitz, An Expensive Pig in a Poke: Estimating the Cost of the District Court’s Proposed Breakup of Microsoft, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 727 (2001).
- Alan J. Meese, Don’t Disintegrate Microsoft (Yet), 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 761 (2001).
- Thomas M. Lenard, Ph.D., Creating Competition in the Market for Operating Systems: Alternative Structural Remedies in the Microsoft Case, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 803 (2001).
- William E. Kovacic, Evaluating Antitrust Experiments: Using Ex Post Assessments of Government Enforcement Decisions to Inform Competition Policy, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 843 (2001).
- Gregory S. Wagner, A Proposal for the Continued Revival of the Privileges or Immunities Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment: Invalidate the Alcohol Direct Shipment Laws, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 863 (2001).
- John Wingate, The New Economania: Consumer Privacy, Bankruptcy, and Venture Capital at Odds in the Internet Marketplace, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 895 (2001).