- Michael Edmund O’Neill, Old Crimes in New Bottles: Sanctioning Cybercrime, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 237 (2000).
- Jonathan J. Rusch, Don’t Look Now, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 289 (2000).
- Marc J. Zwillinger & Christian S. Genetski, Calculating Loss Under the Economic Espionage Act of 1996, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 323 (2000).
- John D. Cline, Calculation of Loss Under the Sentencing Guidelines, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 357 (2000).
- Joseph F. Savage, Jr. & Kristina E. Barclay, When the Heartland is “Outside the Heartland:” The New Guidelines For NET Act Sentencing, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 373 (2000).
- Catharine Goodwin, Reconsideration of the Economic “Loss” Tables: Time for Meaningful Reform, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 391 (2000).
- Justin A. Thornton & Mark H. Allenbaugh, Apprendicitis: A Troubling Diagnosis for the Sentencing of Hackers, Thieves, Fraudsters, and Tax Cheats, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 419 (2000).
- Frank O. Bowman, III, A Judicious Solution: The Criminal Law Committee Draft Redefinition of the “Loss” Concept in Economic Crime Sentencing, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 451 (2000).
- Mark A. Cohen, The Economics of Crime and Punishment: Implications for Sentencing of Economic Crimes and New Technology Offenses, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 503 (2000).
- Steven McLain, Florida Prepaid Postsecondary Education Expense Board v. College Savings Bank: Sovereign Impenetrability?, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 529 (2000).