- John N. Hazard, Malvina Halbertstam, Michael Matheson & Louis Henkin, Challenges to International Law, 9 GMU L. Rev. 1 (1986).
- Charles J. Williams III, The New Separation of Powers Jurisprudence and the Comptroller General: Does He “Execute the Law” Under the Federal Employees’ Retirement Act?, 9 GMU L. Rev. 35 (1986).
- Katherine P. Yarbrough, Child Abuse and Divorce: An Initial Exploration of Virginia Law, 9 GMU L. Rev. 55 (1986).
- Mary Ellen Mallonee, Should Virginia Adopt the Source of Funds Doctrine? If So, How Should It Be Applied?, 9 GMU L. Rev. 77 (1986).
- Sharmeen C. Bamarni, Residential Associations and the Concept of Consensual Governance, 9 GMU L. Rev. 91 (1986).
- John E. Holloway, Multiple Murder, Multiple Punishment, and Double Jeopardy in Virginia, 9 GMU L. Rev. 107 (1986).
- Martha B. Moo, Secured Transactions on Indian Reservations: The Need for Article 9, 9 GMU L. Rev. 123 (1986).
- Robert Mordhorst, International Trade Administration vs. International Trade Commission: The Scope of Antidumping/Countervailing Duty Investigations Issue, 9 GMU L. Rev. 147 (1986).
- Clausen J. Krzywicki, The Racers’ Assumption of Risk—What Is It?, 9 GMU L. Rev. 159 (1986).
- Susan Vlahos, Casenote: Bowers v. Hardwick, 9 GMU L. Rev. 185 (1986).
- Perry S. Garson, Parental Tort Immunity and Foster Parents: Mayberry v. Pryor, 9 GMU L. Rev. 197 (1986).