- William M. Landes, Copyright, Borrowed Images, and Appropriation Art: An Economic Approach, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1 (2000).
- Stephen M. McJohn, The Paradoxes of Free Software, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 25 (2000).
- Michael I. Krauss, NAFTA Meets the American Torts Process: O’Keefe v. Loewen, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 69 (2000).
- Val D. Ricks, The Sophisticated Doctrine of Consideration, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 99 (2000).
- Sujit Choudhry, Distribution vs. Recognition: The Case of Anti-Discrimination Laws, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 145 (2000).
- Kristin Kay Romero, Defining Discrimination in Doe v. Mutual of Omaha Insurance Co.: Determining if a Health Insurance Policy’s AIDS Benefit Cap Violates the ADA, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 179 (2000).
- Aureliano Sanchez-Arango, The Elusive “Involuntary Limited Purpose Public Figure:” Why the Fourth Circuit Got It Wrong in Wells v. Liddy, 9 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 211 (2000).