- The Honorable Thomas Bliley, Convergence: The Future of Technology & Competition Policy, A George Mason Law Review Symposium, 8 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 619 (2000).
- Douglas P. Faucette, The Impact of Convergence and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act on the Insurance Industry, 8 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 623 (2000).
- Steven A. Augustino, The Cable Open Access Debate: The Case for a Wholesale Market, 8 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 653 (2000).
- Antonia M. Apps & Thomas M. Dailey, Non-Regulation of Advanced Internet Services, 8 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 681 (2000).
- Wm. Douglas Johnson, Technology and Bank Competition Policy, 8 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 721 (2000).
- Alexandra M. Wilson, Harmonizing Regulation by Promoting Facilities-Based Competition, 8 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 729 (2000).
- Heather T. Hendrickson, Cable Open Access: The FCC Should Establish a National Policy of Staying Out of the Way of Broadband Competition, 8 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 749 (2000).