- Ronald A. Cass & Keith N. Hylton, Preserving Competition: Economic Analysis, Legal Standards and Microsoft, 8 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1 (1999).
- Jason J. Kilborn, Thou Canst Not Fly High With Borrowed Wings: Airline Finance and Bankruptcy Code Section 1110, 8 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 41 (1999).
- Vincent Chiappetta, Myth, Chameleon or Intellectual Property Olympian? A Normative Framework Supporting Trade Secret Law, 8 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 69 (1999).
- Douglas G. Smith, Reconstruction or Reaffirmation? Review of “The Bill of Rights: Creation and Reconstruction”, 8 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 167 (1999).
- Kimberly M. Hrabosky, Kumho Tire v. Carmichael: Stretching Daubert Beyond Recognition, 8 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 203 (1999).
- David W. Jolly, Knowing Possession vs. Actual Use: Due Process and Social Costs in Civil Insider Trading Actions, 8 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 233 (1999).