- Steven J. Eagle, Symposium on Land Use, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 825 (1999).
- Robert H. Nelson, Privatizing the Neighborhood: A Proposal to Replace Zoning with Private Collective Property Rights to Existing Neighborhoods, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 827 (1999).
- William A. Fischel, Voting, Risk Aversion, and the NIMBY Syndrome: A Comment on Robert Nelson’s “Privatizing the Neighborhood”, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 881 (1999).
- Steven J. Eagle, Privatizing Urban Land Use Regulation: The Problem of Consent, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 905 (1999).
- Roger Meiners & Bruce Yandle, Common Law and the Conceit of Modern Environmental Policy, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 923 (1999).
- Frank B. Cross, Common Law Conceits: A Comment on Meiners & Yandle, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 965 (1999).
- E.A. Prichard & Gregory A. Riegle, Searching for Certainty: Virginia’s Evolutionary Approach to Vested Rights, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 983 (1999).
- Matthew J. McCormack, Reforming Court-Martial Panel Selection: Why Change Makes Sense for Military Commanders and Military Justice, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1013 (1999).
- Timothy P. Tobin, Drug Couriers: A Call for Action by the U.S. Sentencing Commission, 7 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1055 (1999).