- Maxwell L. Stearns, Restoring Positive Law and Economics: Introduction to Public Choice Theme Issue, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 709 (1998).
- Francesco Parisi, The Market for Votes: Coasian Bargaining in an Arrovian Setting, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 745 (1998).
- Adrianne G. Threatt, The Impact of Term Limits on the Congressional Committee System, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 767 (1998).
- Warren F. Schwartz & C. Frederick Beckner III, Toward a Theory of the “Meritorious Case”: Legal Uncertainty as a Social Choice Problem, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 801 (1998).
- Bruce Chapman, Between Markets and Politics: A Social Choice Theoretic Appreciation of the Charitable Sector, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 821 (1998).
- Erin A. O’Hara & William R. Dougan, Redistribution Through Discriminatory Taxes: A Contractarian Explanation of the Role of the Courts, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 869 (1998).
- Thomas S. Ulen, Economic and Public-Choice Forces in Federalism, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 921 (1998).
- William F. Shughart II & Robert D. Tollison, Interest Groups and the Courts, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 953 (1998).
- Charles K. Rowley, Wealth Maximization in Normative Law and Economics: A Social Choice Analysis, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 971 (1998).
- Mark S. Stein, Rawls on Redistribution to the Disabled, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 997 (1998).
- Brittain Shaw McInnis, The $75,000.01 Question: What is the Value of Injunctive Relief?, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1013 (1998).
- Meredith L. Robinson, Volunteers for the Death Penalty? The Application of Solorio v. United States to Military Capital Litigation, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1049 (1998).
- Steven C. Sparling, Cutting the Gordian Knot: Resolution of the Sentencing Dispute over Dismissed Charges after United States v. Watts, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1073 (1998).