- A. Douglas Melamed, International Antitrust in an Age of International Deregulation, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 437 (1998).
- Joel Davidow, The Sherman Act and Outward Bound Commerce, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 447 (1998).
- William H. Barringer, Competition Policy and Cross Border Dispute Resolution: Lessons Learned from the U.S.-Japan Film Dispute, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 459 (1998).
- Harvey M. Applebaum, The Interface of the Trade Laws and the Antitrust Laws, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 479 (1998).
- A. Paul Victor, The Growth of International Criminal Antitrust Enforcement, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 493 (1998).
- Joseph P. Griffin, Foreign Governmental Reactions to U.S. Assertions of Extraterritorial Jurisdiction, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 505 (1998).
- Debra A. Valentine, Building a Cooperative Framework for Oversight in Mergers—The Answer to Extraterritorial Issues in Merger Review, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 525 (1998).
- Charles S. Stark, International Cooperation in the Pursuit of Cartels, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 533 (1998).
- Douglas E. Rosenthal, Equipping the Multilateral Trading System with a Style and Principles to Increase Market Access, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 543 (1998).
- Jonathan H. Adler, The Green Aspects of Printz: The Revival of Federalism and Its Implications for Environmental Law, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 573 (1998).
- Katharine Costenbader, Damning Dams: Bearing the Cost of Restoring America’s Rivers, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 635 (1998).
- John Patrick Crossett, The United States Sentencing Commission and the Problem of Non-Residential Burglary under the Career Offender Provision of the Federal Sentencing Guidelines, 6 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 675 (1998).