- Scott C. Whitney, Standing and Remedies Available to the Department of Housing and Urban Development Under the Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act, 6 GMU L. Rev. 171 (1983).
- Carole Ann Roop, Criminal Jurisdiction in Indian Country, 6 GMU L. Rev. 225 (1983).
- Earl Stanley Murphy, Innocent Misrepresentation by Vendors: Is Strict Liability Really the Standard in Virginia?, 6 GMU L. Rev. 245 (1983).
- Alison LeMaster, The Traditional Governmental Functions Test: National League of Cities v. Usery—Refined, Not Rejected, 6 GMU L. Rev. 259 (1983).
- Richard N. Shapiro, Workers’ Compensation Third-Party Actions and Subrogation: Should Virginia Recognize Worker Settlements Comprising Only Pain and Suffering Damages?, 6 GMU L. Rev. 273 (1983).
- Barbara S. Kinosky, Athens Lumber Co. v. Federal Election Commission: A New Twist to an Old Prohibition?, 6 GMU L. Rev. 291 (1983).