- David R. Fine & Raymond P. Pepe, Bennis v. Michigan and Innocent Owners in Civil Forfeiture: Balancing Legitimate Goals with Due Process and Reasonable Expectations, 5 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 595 (1997).
- Stephen R. Heifetz, Efficient Matching: Reforming the Market for Law Review Articles, 5 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 629 (1997).
- Maria Isabel Medina, The Criminalization of Immigration Law: Employer Sanctions and Marriage Fraud, 5 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 669 (1997).
- J. Andrew Read, Open-Ended Continuances: An End Run Around the Speedy Trial Act, 5 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 733 (1997).
- Jennifer J. Dacey, U.S. Citizens’ Fourth Amendment Rights: Do They Extend Only to the Waters’ Edge? United States v. Barona, 5 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 761 (1997).
- Carol Gosain, Protective Custody for Fetuses: A Solution to the Problem of Maternal Drug Use? Casenote on Wisconsin ex rel. Angela v. Kruzicki, 5 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 799 (1997).