- John C. Foster, The Validity of Construction Industry Prehire Agreements Absent a Showing of Union Majority Status, 5 GMU L. Rev. 261 (1982).
- Joyce M. Kidd, Petition of J. O. L.: The Conflict Between the “Best Interests” of the Child Statute and Parental Rights, 5 GMU L. Rev. 279 (1982).
- Judith D. Schretter, Parole Rescission: Is Parole a Constitutionally Protectable Expectation of an Inmate?, 5 GMU L. Rev. 303 (1982).
- Barbara Massie Thomas, The Rights of Patients in Nursing Homes: When is There State Action?, 5 GMU L. Rev. 315 (1982).
- William Alexander Jackson, Keene Corporation v. Insurance Company of North America: Duty of an Insurer to Cover a Manufacturer’s Liability for Latent Disease, 5 GMU L. Rev. 339 (1982).
- Helen Leiner, Plyler v. Doe: The Rights of Undocumented Children to a Free Public School Education, 5 GMU L. Rev. 355 (1982).
- Brad D. Weiss, Gulf Offshore Corporation v. Mobil Oil Corporation: Jurisdiction Within the Meaning of the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act, 5 GMU L. Rev. 385 (1982).
- Craig B. Young, City of Houston v. FAA: Judicial Re-Regulation of Airline Routes, 5 GMU L. Rev. 409 (1982).