- Frank R. Parker, The Virginia Legislative Reapportionment Case: Reapportionment Issues of the 1980′s, 5 GMU L. Rev. 1 (1982).
- Timothy B. Walthall, The Failing Company Defense and Corporate Collapse: Probing for a Rational Approach to Business Failure, 5 GMU L. Rev. 51 (1982).
- Gregory C. Yadley & Attilla S. Ilkson, Bona Fide Purchasers of Lost and Stolen Securities: Meeting the “Good Faith” and “Notice” Requirements, 5 GMU L. Rev. 101 (1982).
- W. Eugene Seago, Recent Changes in Allocation and Apportionment of Corporate Taxable Income Under Virginia Law, 5 GMU L. Rev. 135 (1982).
- Randall Mahlon Blow, In Vitro Fertilization: New Territory for the Preconception Tort, 5 GMU L. Rev. 169 (1982).
- John Donnelly & Elizabeth Miller, Ratification of the Human Rights Treaties: Toward Giving Legal Effect to the Helsinki Final Act, 5 GMU L. Rev. 185 (1982).
- William Barnes Lawson, The Historic Preservation Act Amendments of 1980: A Move in the Right Direction, 5 GMU L. Rev. 195 (1982).
- Robert Leland Bixby, American Export Lines v. Alvez—Loss of Society in Admirality, 5 GMU L. Rev. 213 (1982).
- Sheila McGough, United States v. Neff and United States v. Carlson: Reconciling the Fifth Amendment Privilege Against Self-Incrimination With the Duty to File Tax Returns, 5 GMU L. Rev. 247 (1982).