- Stephen P. Halbrook, The Jurisprudence of the Second and Fourteenth Amendments, 4 GMU L. Rev. 1 (1981).
- Claudine Schweber & Hugh E. Teitelbaum, Criminalization and Incarceration: The Federal Response to Drug Addiction Among Women, 1914-1934, 4 GMU L. Rev. 71 (1981).
- Beverley J. Bach, The Erosion of the Locality Rule: Qualification of Experts in Medical Malpractice Suits in Virginia, 4 GMU L. Rev. 99 (1981).
- Joseph Francis Cleary, Jr., Divestiture and Section 2 of the Sherman Act: What Man Has Lawfully Joined Together Let No Court Tear Asunder, 4 GMU L. Rev. 111 (1981).
- Jacqueline O’Shea Poux, American Bell International, Inc. v. Islamic Republic of Iran, Bank Iranshahr, & Manufacturers Hanover Trust Co.: The Inequities of Equitable Remedies, 4 GMU L. Rev. 129 (1981).
- John D. Whittington, Commonwealth v. Konz: The Legal Duty to Obtain Assistance for One’s Spouse, 4 GMU L. Rev. 139 (1981).
- B. Eric Sivertsen, McMillan v. McMillan: A Reappraisal of Virginia’s Application of Lex Loci Delicti, 4 GMU L. Rev. 151 (1981).
- Ellen Caroline Kerrigan, International Brotherhood of Teamsters v. Daniel: The Securities and Exchange Commission in the Lion’s Den, 4 GMU L. Rev. 165 (1981).