- Judge Thomas A. Wiseman, Jr., The Case Against Bankruptcy Appellate Panels, 4 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1 (1995).
- James R. Smoot, Striking Camp and Moving to Higher Ground: The Hazardous Subtleties of “Subtle Hazards” in Bank Regulation, 4 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 21 (1995).
- Kenneth F. Rossman IV, Key Tronic Corp. v. United States: Ratifying an Inequitable Distribution of Private Party Costs Under Superfund by Refusing to Shift Attorneys’ Fees, 4 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 113 (1995).
- Peter M. Stein, Smith v. Fair Employment and Housing Commission: Does the Right to Exclude, Combined with Religious Freedom, Present a “Hybrid Situation” under Employment Division v. Smith, 4 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 141 (1995).
- Susan E. Springer, Central Bank v. First Interstate Bank and the Demise of Section 10(b) Private Aiding and Abetting Liability: Opting for a Rule of Economic Efficiency, 4 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 213 (1995).