Volume 24:3 – Spring 2017
- George L. Priest, A Principled Approach Toward Insurance Law: The Economics of Insurance and the Current Restatement Project, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 635 (2017).
- Stacy Seicshnaydre, Disparate Impact and the Limits of Local Discretion After Inclusive Communities, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 663 (2017).
- Herbert Hovenkamp, Appraising Merger Efficiencies, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 703 (2017).
- Rishi Batra, Improving the Uniform Partition of Heirs Property Act, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 743 (2017).
- Tom Baker & Kyle D. Logue, In Defense of the Restatement of Liability Insurance Law, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 767 (2017).
- Camilla Hundley, A National Goal: How Courts Can Rehabilitate Congress’s Intent After Historic Boardwalk Hall, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 799 (2017).
- Kyle Simpson, What Constitutes a “Grave Risk of Harm?”: Lowering the Hague Child Abduction Convention’s Article 13(b) Evidentiary Burden to Protect Domestic Violence Victims, 24 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 841 (2017).