Volume 21:5 – Symposium Issue
- William C. MacLeod, Jon Leibowitz, Timothy J. Muris, & James C. Miller III, 17th Annual Antitrust Symposium: Keynote Panel Discussion, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1111 (2014).
- Maureen K. Ohlhausen, 100 Is the New 30: Recommendations for the FTC’s Next 100 Years, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1131 (2014).
- William Blumenthal & Stephen Dnes, The Accidental Conception of Multijurisdictional Merger Review, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1145 (2014).
- Terry Calvani & Angela M. Diveley, The FTC at 100: A Modest Proposal for Change, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1169 (2014).
- Justin (Gus) Hurwitz, Administrative Antitrust, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1191 (2014).
- John “Jay” Jurata, Jr. & Amisha R. Patel, Taming the Trolls: Why Antitrust Is Not a Viable Solution for Stopping Patent Assertion Entities, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1251 (2014).
- Jan M. Rybnicek & Joshua D. Wright, Defining Section 5 of the FTC Act: The Failure of the Common Law Method and the Case for Formal Agency Guidelines, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1287 (2014).
- Christine E. Ganley, Reevaluating the Common Law of Foreign Official Immunity: Ascertaining the Proper Role of the Executive, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1317 (2014).
- Amy S. Josselyn, National Security at All Costs: Why the CFIUS Review Process May Have Overreached Its Purpose, 21 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1347 (2014).