- Robert D. Moran, Liability for Violations of the Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970: Determining the Appropriate Employer, 2 ISL L. Rev. 1 (1977).
- Timothy G. Hayes & David E. Evans, State Recovery for Wildlife Destruction: New Life for an Old Doctrine, 2 ISL L. Rev. 13 (1977).
- Mark J. Yeager, Federal Parolee-Prisoner’s Due Process Interests in Prompt Hearings upon Revocation of Parole—The Problem of Presenting Mitigating Evidence, 2 ISL L. Rev. 39 (1977).
- Michael M. Mannix, Clayton Act—Regulation of Common Carriers and Corporations with Interlocking Directorates: The Need to Revitalize Section 10 , 2 ISL L. Rev. 61 (1977).
- David P. Cardwell, Admiralty—The Reciprocity Provision of the Public Vessels Act is not Violative of the Due Process Clause and May Be Circumvented by a Showing of Substantial American Ownership of a Foreign Vessel. United Continental Tuna Corp. v. United States, 2 ISL L. Rev. 87 (1977).
- Mark Davis Cummings, Consumer Affairs—Enforcement of the Federal Trade Commission Act: Does the Consumer Have a Private Right of Action in Federal Court? Guernsey v. Rich Plan of the Midwest, 2 ISL L. Rev. 99 (1977).
- Frederick A. Costello, Prosecutorial Delays in Bringing Incarcerated Defendants to Trial—Problems in the Interim Period of the Speedy Trial Act, 2 ISL L. Rev. 109 (1977).
- R.H. Clark, Maeva Marcus. Truman and the Steel Seizure Case: The Limits of Presidential Power, 2 ISL L. Rev. 119 (1977).