- Dean Brockbank, The Sovereign Immunity Circle: An Economic Analysis of Nelson v. Saudi Arabia and the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act, 2 GMU L. Rev. 1 (1994).
- Karen M. Espaldon, Virginia’s Rule of Non-Waiver of Liability for Negligent Acts: Hiett v. Lake Barcroft Community Association, Inc., 2 GMU L. Rev. 27 (1994).
- Marla Radinsky, Retaliation: The Genesis of a Law and the Evolution Toward International Cooperation: An Application of Game Theory to Modern International Conflicts, 2 GMU L. Rev. 53 (1994).
- Ralph D. Rinaldi, Virginia’s Vested Property Rights Rule: Legal and Economic Considerations, 2 GMU L. Rev. 77 (1994).
- Laura Fraedrich, The Japanese Minivan Antidumping Case: How American Manufacturers Lost the Legal Battles But Won the War, 2 GMU L. Rev. 107 (1994).
- Mary Ewing di Zerega, Austin v. United States: An Analysis of the Application of the Eighth Amendment to Civil Forfeitures, 2 GMU L. Rev. 127 (1994).