- Michael P. Healy, Reconciling Chevron, Mead Corp., and the Review of Agency Discretion: Source of Law and the Standards of Judicial Review of Administrative Action, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1 (2011).
- Michael Risch, A Surprisingly Useful Requirement, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 57 (2011).
- Vincent R. Johnson, Credit Monitoring Damages in Cybersecurity Tort Litigation, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 113 (2011).
- Michael Helfand, Fighting for the Debtor’s Soul: Regulating Religious Commercial Conduct, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 157 (2011).
- Thomas A. Bowden, Repairing Lochner‘s Reputation: An Adventure in Historical Revisionism, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 197 (2011).
- Lora Barnhart Driscoll, Citizens United v. Central Hudson: A Rationale for Simplifying and Clarifying the First Amendment’s Protections for Non-Political Advertisements, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 213 (2011).
- Robyn Burrows, Judicial Confusion and the Digital Drug Dog Sniff: Pragmatic Solutions Permitting Warrantless Hashing of Known Illegal Files, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 255 (2011).
- Paisly Bender, Exposing the Hidden Penalties of Pleading Guilty: A Revision of the Collateral Consequences Rule, 19 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 291 (2011).