- Donald Q. Cochran, Material Witness Detention in a Post-9/11 World: Mission Creep or Fresh Start?, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev 1 (2010).
- Megan M. La Belle, Patent Litigation, Personal Jurisdiction, and the Public Good, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 43 (2010).
- Vincent S. J. Buccola and Ashley C. Keller, Credit Bidding and the Design of Bankruptcy Auctions, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 99 (2010).
- Beverly Cohen, Saving the Savings Clause: Advocating a Broader Reading of the Miller Test to Enable States to Protect ERISA Health Plan Members by Regulating Insurance, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 125 (2010).
- Anthony D. Peluso, A Distinction Without a Difference: How Callahan v. Millard County Drew an Unwarranted Line in the Sand of Fourth Amendment Jurisprudence, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 163 (2010).
- Edward R. Brown, Not a Tecom Party: There’s “Very Little Likelihood” Geren v. Tecom Will Promote Sound Government Contracting Practices, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev 193 (2010).
- Cattleya M. Concepcion Beyond the Lens of Lenz: Looking to Protect Fair Use During the Safe Harbor Process Under the DMCA, 18 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 219 (2010).