- Lindsey Champlin, Nathan Chubb, and Anthony D. Peluso, Symposium Conference Report: Two Watersheds: The New Case Law of Bundles, Rebates, and Class Certification, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev 927 (2010).
- Pierre Cremieux, Ian Simmons, and Edward A. Snyder, Proof of Common Impact in Antitrust Litigation: The Value of Regression Analysis, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev 939 (2010).
- Joshua P. Davis and Eric L. Cramer, Antitrust, Class Certification, and the Politics of Procedure, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 969 (2010).
- Hal J. Singer and Robert Kulick, Class Certification in Antitrust Cases: An Economic Framework, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1035 (2010).
- D. Daniel Sokol, Antitrust, Institutions, and Merger Control, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1055 (2010).
- Peter L. Cockrell, Subprime Solutions to the Housing Crisis: Constitutional Problems with the Helping Families Save Their Homes Act of 2009, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1149 (2010).
- Lindsey Champlin, Inebriated and Unbalanced: TFWS, Inc. v. Schaefer’s Misguided Reconciliation of the Twenty-First Amendment with the Sherman Act, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1195 (2010).
- Jeremy Graboyes, Now, Voyager: Deixis and the Temporal Pragmatics of Statutes, 17 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1231 (2010).