- Jeff Schwartz, Reconceptualizing Investment Management Regulation, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 521 (2009).
- J.C. Oleson, The Insanity of Genius: Criminal Culpability and Right-Tail Psychometrics, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 587 (2009).
- Ted L. Field, Improving the Federal Circuit’s Approach to Choice of Law for Procedural Matters in Patent Cases, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 643 (2009).
- Deborah Hellman, Prosecuting Doctors for Trusting Patients, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 701 (2009).
COMMENTS & CASENOTE
- Thomas J. Craven, The Fourth Circuit Sinks Admiral Dur’s Boat and Virginia’s Economic Loss Rule Insulates a Negligent Subcontractor from Tort Liability, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 747 (2009).
- Courtenay Canedy, The Prison Mailbox Rule and Passively Represented Prisoners, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 773 (2009).