- David C. Thompson & Melanie F. Wachtell, An Empirical Analysis of Supreme Court Certiorari Petition Procedures: The Call for Response and the Call for the Views of the Solicitor General, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 237 (2009).
- Michael A. Simons, Prosecutors as Punishment Theorists: Seeking Sentencing Justice, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 303 (2009).
- Kathryn E. Fort, The New Laches: Creating Title Where None Existed, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 357 (2009).
- Browne C. Lewis, Dead Men Reproducing: Responding to the Existence of Afterdeath Children, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 403 (2009).
COMMENTS & CASENOTE
- Katherine Crytzer, You’re Fired! Bishop v. Wood: When Does a Letter in a Former Public Employee’s Personnel File Deny a Due Process Liberty Right?, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 447 (2009).
- Ashlie Lawton, Deferential Review for a Nonfiduciary’s Decision?: How Geddes v. United Staffing Alliance Split the Circuits, ERISA, and a Plan Participant’s Right to Discretionary Review, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 471 (2009).
- Diane Taing, Competition for Standing: Defining the Commercial Plaintiff Under Section 43(a) of the Lanham Act, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 493 (2009).