- Elizabeth Cosenza, Rethinking Attorney Liability Under Rule 10b-5 in Light of the Supreme Court’s Decisions in Tellabs and Stoneridge, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1 (2008).
- Sam Kamin, An Article III Defense of Merits-First Decisionmaking in Civil Rights Litigation: The Continued Viability of Saucier v. Katz, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 53 (2008).
- Linda J. Demaine, In Search of an Anti-Elephant: Confronting the Human Inability to Forget Inadmissible Evidence, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 99 (2008).
- Dennis D. Crouch, The Patent Lottery: Exploiting Behavioral Economics for the Common Good, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 141 (2008).
CASENOTE & COMMENT
- Alison Lima, Shedding First Amendment Rights at the Classroom Door?: The Effects of Garcetti and Mayer on Education in Public Schools, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 173 (2008).
- Bradford J. Sayler, Amplifying Illegality: Using the Exception to CDA Immunity Carved out by Fair Housing Council of San Fernando Valley v. Roommates.com to Combat Abusive Editing Tactics, 16 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 203 (2008).