- Leonard L. Riskin & Nancy A. Welsh, Is That All There Is?: “The Problem” in Court-Oriented Mediation, 15 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 863 (2008).
- Lee J. Strang, Damages as the Appropriate Remedy for Abuse of an Easement: Moving Toward Consistency, Efficiency, and Fairness in Property Law, 15 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 933 (2008).
RESPONSE & REPLY
- Thomas W. Hazlett, A Law & Economics Approach to Spectrum Property Rights: A Response to Weiser and Hatfield, 15 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 975 (2008).
- Philip J. Weiser & Dale N. Hatfield, Property Rights in Spectrum: A Reply to Hazlett, 15 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1025 (2008).
- Thomas W. Hazlett, A Rejoinder to Weiser and Hatfield on Spectrum Rights, 15 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1031 (2008).
- Jason Quinn, Being Punished for Obeying the Rules: Corporate Tax Planning and the Overly Broad Economic Substance Doctrine, 15 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1041 (2008).
- Elizabeth F. Maher, When a Majority Does Not Rule: How Supermajority Requirements on Voter Initiatives Distort Elections and Deny Equal Protection, 15 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1081 (2008).
- Elizabeth L. Bahr, Is the Gavel Mightier than the Sword? Fighting Terrorism in American Courts: The Problematic Implications of Using the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act to Compensate Military Victims of America’s War on Terror, 15 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1115 (2008).