- John Yoo, The Terrorist Surveillance Program and the Constitution, 14 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 565 (2007).
- Shahar J. Dilbary, Famous Trademarks and the Rational Basis for Protecting “Irrational Beliefs, 14 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 605 (2007).
- Craig M. Boise, Breaking Open Offshore Piggybanks: Deferral and the Utility of Amnesty, 14 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 667 (2007).
- Ted Sampsell-Jones, Reviving Saucier: Prospective Interpretation of Criminal Laws, 14 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 725 (2007).
- Vijay Sekhon, The Over-Education of American Lawyers: An Economic and Ethical Analysis of the Requirements for Practicing Law in the United States, 14 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 769 (2007).
CASENOTE & COMMENT
- Wendi J. Powell, Corporate Governance and Fiduciary Duty: The “Mickey Mouse Rule” or Legal Consistency, Protection of Shareholder Expectations, and Balanced Director Autonomy, 14 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 799 (2007).
- Ashley J. Craw, A Call to Arms: Civil Disorder Following Hurricane Katrina Warrants Attack on the Posse Comitatus Act, 14 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 829 (2007).