- Donna M. Gitter, Am I My Brother’s Keeper? The Use of Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis to Create a Donor of Transplantable Stem Cells for an Older Sibling Suffering from a Genetic Disorder, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 975 (2006).
- Janet E. Kerr, Developments in Corporate Governance: The Duty of Good Faith and Its Impact on Director Conduct, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1037 (2006).
CASENOTE AND COMMENTS
- Hollis R. Peterson, In Search of the Best Interests of the Child: The Efficacy of the Court Appointed Special Advocate Model of Guardian Ad Litem Representation, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1083 (2006).
- Gregory Laurence Clinton, Why a DVD Is Like a Garage Door Opener: The Federal Circuit Tackles the DMCA in Chamberlain Group v. Skylink Technologies, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1115 (2006).
- Robert Dan Spendlove, Speed Bumps on the Road to Progress: How Product Liability Slows the Introduction of Beneficial Technology—An Airbag Example, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1143 (2006).