- Andrew M. Perlman, Untangling Ethics Theory from Attorney Conduct Rules: The Case of Inadvertent Disclosures, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 767 (2005).
- Anne Lawton, The Bad Apple Theory in Sexual Harassment Law, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 817 (2005).
- Gwen M. Rogers, Medical Monitoring, Trigger of Coverage Analysis, and the Duty to Defend, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 869 (2005).
- Jeffrey Orenstein, Show Me the Monet: The Suitability of Product Disparagement to Art Experts, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 905 (2005).
- Jill C. Maguire, Rape under the Alien Tort Statute in the Post-Sosa v. Alvarez-Machain Era, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 935 (2005).