- Christopher Rebel J. Pace, Reconsidering a Founding Father’s Admonition Against a Bill of Rights: Has the 200 Year Old Constitutional Experiment Failed?, 13 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 499 (1991).
- Christopher L. Culp, Stock Index Futures and Financial Market Reform: Regulatory Failure or Regulatory Imperialism?, 13 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 517 (1991).
- Henry C. Su and Michael B. Weiss, Secured Financing of Research and Development Using Intellectual Property as Security—Reconciling Article 9 Heuristics With the Patent Law Regime, 13 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 607 (1991).
- Peter J. Ford, The NLRB, Jean Country, and Access to Private Property: A Reasonable Alternative to Reasonable Alternative Means of Communication Under Fairmont Hotel, 13 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 683 (1991).
- Mark A. Stach, An Overview of Legal and Tactical Considerations in Proxy Contests: The Primary Means of Effecting Fundamental Corporate Change in the 1990s, 13 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 745 (1991).
- Carolyn E. Lampe, The Penny Stock Reform Act of 1990: A Costly Solution to a Serious Problem, 13 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 779 (1991).
- Bruce D. Gray, Mallinckrodt Inc. v. Medipart Inc.: Express Limitations on the Use of a Patented Product After Sale, 13 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 803 (1991).
- Douglas M. Foley, Infants, Lost Earning Capacity, and Statistics: Sound Methodology or Smoke and Mirrors?, 13 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 827 (1991).
- Bruce M. Serchuk, The Abolition of the Futility Exception in Derivative Suits Under Section 20(a) of the Investment Company Act of 1940, 13 Geo. Mason U.L. Rev. 851 (1991).