- Michael P. Allen, The Supreme Court, Punitive Damages and State Sovereignty, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1 (2004).
- Steve P. Calandrillo, Cash for Kidneys? Utilizing Incentives to End America’s Organ Shortage, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 69 (2004).
- Adam Raviv, Torture and Justification: Defending the Indefensible, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 135 (2004).
- Reid Skibell, Separation-of-Powers and the Commander in Chief: Congress’s Authority to Override Presidential Decisions in Crisis Situations, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 183 (2004).
- Michael Wayne Brooks, Kids Waiving Goodbye to Their Rights: An Argument Against Juveniles’ Ability to Waive Their Right to Remain Silent During Police Interrogations, 13 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 219 (2004).