- J. Howard Beales III,Advertising to Kids and the FTC: A Regulatory Retrospective That Advises the President, 12 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 873 (2004).
- Timothy J. Brennan, “Vertical Market Power” as Oxymoron: Horizontal Approaches to Vertical Antitrust, 12 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 895 (2004).
- Sencer Ecer and Richard S. Higgins, A Welfare Analysis of Prohibitions on Reverse Payments in Pharmaceutical Patent Disputes, With and Without the Hatch-Waxman Entry Injunction, 12 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 923 (2004).
- Pauline M. Ippolito, What Can We Learn from Food Advertising Policy over the Last 25 Years?, 12 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 939 (2004).
- David T. Scheffman and Richard S. Higgins,Vertical Mergers: Theory and Policy, 12 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 967 (2004).
- Todd J. Zywicki, Debra Holt, and Maureen K. Ohlhausen,Obesity and Advertising Policy, 12 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 979 (2004).
- Beth Zeitlin Shaw, Please Ignore This Case: An Empirical Study of Nonprecedential Opinions in the Federal Circuit, 12 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1013 (2004).
- Adrienne Binnall, Federal Election Commission v. Beaumont: Testing for “Chilling Effects” on Government Regulation, 12 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1049 (2009).