- Senator Orrin G. Hatch, Introduction to George Mason Law Review Legislative Issue, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 463 (2003).
- Senator Orrin G. Hatch, At Last a Look at the Facts: The Truth About the Judicial Selection Process: Each is Entitled to His Own Opinion, But Not His Own Facts, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 467 (2003).
- Craig S. Lerner, The USA Patriot Act: Promoting the Cooperation of Foreign Intelligence Gathering and Law Enforcement, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 493 (2003).
- Linda Drazga Maxfield, Aggravated Felonies and § 2L1.2 Immigration Unlawful Reentry Offenders: Simulating the Impacts of Proposed Guideline Amendments, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 527 (2003).
- Andrew M. Habenicht, Has the Shot Clock Expired? Pryor v. NCAA and the Premature Disposal of a “Deliberate Independence” Discrimination Claim Under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 , 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 551 (2003).
- Kate McSweeny, Hijacking the First Amendment for Economic Gain: The Federal Communications Commission, the Consolidation of the Public Airwaves, and Smut: A Comment on the State of the Broadcast Industry, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 609 (2003).