- Michael P. Allen, In Rem Jurisdiction from Pennoyer to Shaffer to the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 243 (2003).
- John B. Corr, The Frailty of Interest Analysis, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 299 (2003).
- Marguerite A. Driessen, Challenging the Irrelevant Acquittal, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 331 (2003).
- Mark A. Glick, Darren Bush, & Jonathan Q. Hafen, The Law and Economics of Post-Employment Covenants: A Unified Framework, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 357 (2003).
- Monica Scales, Employer Catch-22: The Paradox Between Employer Liability for Employee Criminal Acts and the Prohibition Against Ex-Convict Discrimination, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 419 (2003).
- Laura E. Zirkle, Bartnicki v. Vopper: A Public Concern Exception for the Press and its Disclosure of Unlawfully Obtained Information, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 441 (2003).