- David S. Evans, Class Certification, the Merits, and Expert Evidence, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 1 (2003).
- Jay L. Himes, Exploring the Antitrust Operating System: State Enforcement of Federal Antitrust Law in the Remedies Phase of the Microsoft Case, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 37 (2003).
- J. Robert Kramer II, Antitrust Review in Banking and Defense, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev.111 (2003).
- Deborah Platt Majoras, Recognizing the Significance of Prosecutorial Discretion in a Multi-Layered Antitrust Enforcement World, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 121 (2003).
- James F. Rill, The Evolution of Modern Antitrust Among Federal Agencies, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 135 (2003).
- Donald J. Russell & Sherri Lynn Wolson, Dual Antitrust Review of Telecommunications Mergers by the Department of Justice and the Federal Communications Commission, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 143 (2003).
- Jonathan T. Tomlin & Dale J. Giali, Federalism and the Indirect Purchaser Mess, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 157 (2003).
- Peter D. Irvine, The Future of Stage 2 Airport Noise Restrictions: A Matter of Substantive Versus Procedural Review by the Federal Aviation Administration, 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 179 (2003).
- James A. Ryan, Contraceptives and Employer Health Prescription Plans: An Examination of Erickson v. Bartell Drug Co., 11 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 215 (2003).