- Elizabeth Stanley, An Ounce of Prevention: Analysis of Drug Patient Settlements Under the Hatch-Waxman Act, 10 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 345 (2002).
- M. Howard Morse, Settlement of Intellectual Property Disputes in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries: Antitrust Rules, 10 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 359 (2002).
- A. Douglas Melamed & Ali M. Stoeppelwerth, The CSU Case: Facts, Formalism and the Intersection of Antitrust and Intellectual Property Law, 10 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 407 (2002).
- R. Hewitt Pate, Refusals to Deal and Intellectual Property Rights, 10 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 429 (2002).
- John M. Taladay & James N. Carlin, Jr., Compulsory Licensing of Intellectual Property Under the Competition Laws of the United States and European Community, 10 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 443 (2002).
- John DeQ. Briggs & Howard T. Rosenblatt, GE/Honeywell—Live and Let Die: A Response to Kolasky & Greenfield, 10 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 459 (2002).
- Eleanor M. Fox, U.S. and European Merger Policy—Fault Lines and Bridges: Mergers that Create Incentives for Exclusionary Practices, 10 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 471 (2002).
- David S. Evans & Michael Salinger, Competition Thinking at the European Commission: Lessons from the Aborted GE/Honeywell Merger, 10 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 489 (2002).
- William J. Kolasky, Conglomerate Mergers and Range Effects: It’s a Long Way from Chicago to Brussels, 10 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 533 (2002).
- Brian Patrick Perryman, Checking Checks: American Airlines Employees Federal Credit Union v. Martin and the Amenability of Common Law Waiver to Deposit Agreement Cutdown Provisions, 10 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 551 (2002).
- Christopher T. Kent, Reducing the Scope of Patent Protection and Incentives for Innovation Through Unfair Application of Prosecution History Estoppel and the Recapture Rule, 10 Geo. Mason L. Rev. 595 (2002).